Saturday, December 05, 2009

A chocolate milk story: by Eli


Mama and I went to McDonald's for a special lunch today.  I got nuggets and dipped them in ketchup. I took my chocolate milk home to finish.
I loooove a chocolate milk.






At first I sipped it like a good boy, but then I started to get goofy with that big bottle









So mama substituted in a straw - which worked really well for a while. . 

Then - the inevitable


I spilled the milk !




So I grabbed a towel and wiped up my mess, all by myself.


The end !  ~ Eli

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my giveaway! I wanted to let you know that in case you don't win, I'd like you to come to my shop (www.makemineblue.etsy.com) and you will receive 20% off any item of your choice! When you check out, write in the 'message' box the word GIVEAWAY and I'll refund you 20% of your purchase! Thanks again. :-) Have a great day!